Heart @ 15%
My baby sister is 33 years old and only 15% of her heart is fuctioning, can she survive with this.
What you probably mean is that her ejection fraction is 15%.

Yes, you can live with that number, it all  depends  on what symptoms does she has and what , what is the reason for that and if there is other disease that agravate the condition.

Jesus
A few years ago I was diagnosed with 15% ejection fraction.  The doctor prescribed Coreg, which I've taken everyday since, and my EF is now 40%.  Of course it has a lot to do with lifestyle changes, such as losing any excess weight, if she smokes, quit, if she drinks alcohol, quit, etc.  Excercise as much as tolerable, which means until she can no longer talk without feeling short of breath, then she needs to quit what she is doing, rest until she feels fully rested, and then try again.

I also had a defibullator/pacemaker installed, which helped a lot.

In any event, I have had such a turnaround in the last few years that my cardiologist has now offered me a new heart.  I plan to stay the way I am, since I'm doing so well, and saving the heart for when I really need it.
I had 15% of my heart functioning and 11years later I'm texting you. God can and will do what he say's have faith tell her God is who she has to lean on.