Aa
A
A
Close
Left foot & ankle swollen, hot, and reddish color
I am a 43 year old female. My left foot & ankle have been swollen, hot, and reddish color for about 3 weeks. They are getting worse. Today my right foot & ankle is beginning to look the same. I have been waking up at night with leg cramps from legs to my feet. I get so hot and short of breath. my hair & night gown are soak & wet from sweat. I went to my doctor last week who recommended I get to the hospital right away because it could be life threatening. I went to the ER. I advised them of all my diagnoses. High blood pressure, fibromyalgia, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, arthritis, asthma, diabetic, lupus, enlarged heart, enlarged thymes gland and DVT. They ran test, blood work, X-rays, cat scan with dye injected, and Doppler test. They gave me blood thinner, thinking it could possibly be a blood clot. I've had them in the last. They have me magnesium, potassium, & checked my blood every four hours through out the night. In the morning the doctor came in to tell me I could go home. But she recommended I see a oncologist. Please tell me if anyone has gone through this issue and what could be happening? Thank you
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
159619 tn?1318997813
That's a lot going on. The enlarged heart could be the cause but if he asked you to see an oncologist he must have had a reason. Did he say why?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1500525 tn?1458533598
Blank
uush uploaded new photos
Aug 16
566249 tn?1294661218
Blank
GardeniaDreams So very tired. Comment
Jul 24
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Congestive Heart Failure Community Resources