Medication for blood presure
I am a British Citizen working in Jamaica in the Hospitality business. My first visit to the Doctor here took me off Norvasc because of elevated blood pressure an onto Aprovel one a day and Coreg twice a day. I have been experiencing dizziness and vomiting on rare occasions in the morning on getting out of bed to go to the bathroom, is this normal for this combination of drugs.

EM
     Aprovel(irbesartan) and coreg both can cause postural hypotension as their side effect upon use of these drugs. Postural hypotension is a drop in blood pressure that occurs when going from lying down to sitting or standing, which results in dizziness and lightheadedness. You need to inform your doctor about this drop in blood pressure and get the dose corrected or request for a change in the drug for hypertension. Hope this helps. Best.