Congestive Heart Failure Community
Shortness of breath

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

Shortness of breath

I am having trouble breathing, dizziness, nausea.  I had a lot of tests done through my Cardiologist and my Pulmonologist.  They could not diagnose the problem.  They can see I am having trouble breathing but all the test don't show any problems whci they can cure.  My heart and lungs seem to be functioning properly.

My pulse drops to 46 sometimes.  I take blood pressure medicines.  BP is under control.  

I had aortic valve replacement surgery (porcine valve) about 7 years ago.
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? What were the results of the tests done?  If the cause  is not yet known, the usual course of management is to observe for a period of time. Even  if the heart and lungs are functioning properly, lifestyle modification is still recommended. Aside from heart problems, bradycardia can be due to high blood pressure, underactive thyroid gland, imbalance of electrolytes, inflammatory disease, and certain medications. Regular follow-up is highy recommended. Take care and do keep us posted.

Thank you. I am keeping track of all that is happening and letting my doctors know.  So I just have to wait.
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Cindy, and ChitChatNine commented on Cindy's status
May 20
Cindy sends heartfelt thanks to a... Comment
May 18
Cindy commented on Cindy's status
May 18