Congestive Heart Failure Expert Forum
Throat pain before and after bypass surgery

CHF is a condition in which the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs. In some cases, the heart can’t fill with enough blood. In other cases, the heart can’t pump blood to the rest of the body with enough force. Some people have both problems. The term "heart failure" doesn’t mean that your heart has stopped or is about to stop working. Heart failure is a serious condition that requires medical care. This forum is a place to ask questions about CHF. Some examples are: How is CHF diagnosed? What treatment options are available for me?

If you have a question that requires immediate medical attention, or if you think you may have an emergency situation, please call your doctor or 911 IMMEDIATELY!

My father had bypass surgery before one year at his age of 50, we found that one by detecting symptom of pain in his throat while cycling and he had 2 block in his main vein. Now his case is even worser, he cant able to walk for few min. But his ecg is normal but recently taken eco shows mitral and trivial tricuspid regurgitation but our cardiac doctor says its not a problem. Pls suggest me some solution because we said this issue to our surgeon they simply saying dont do any activity that cause pain in throat but we accept for surgery to cure his pain not to sit simple. Pls any doctor's or any person suggest me to take next step. My contact +919042348615. And also my dad taking medicines are gtn sorbitrate 2.6, monit sr 30, dilzem sr 90, imdur 90 and clavix As and also he diabetic so he also taking glucored forte and renerve(vitamin)