Aa
A
A
Close
Weak heart or liver
35 m hypertensive, moderate alcohol/smoke, marginally overweight. I've noticed that my system can no longer tolerate alcohol, after 2 bottles of beer, 5-6 hrs later i start having heart pain pain, if d pain continues 4 long and i dont sleep it leads to irregular heart beats. B4 a dr placed me on 100mg of atenol and adviced me not to drink more than 2 bottles of beer a day i used to wake up at night with very rapid hb. ecg is normal, echo showed lv thickness 1.1 and slightly thickened endo with normal kinetic activity. My bp is about 120-140/80-90. I take captopril 20mg, amlodipine 5mg and half moduretic everyday, what is my prognosis, can i start joging0 will it ewtend my life span
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
The changes in your heart are secondary to the hypertension only which you’re suffering. I strongly suggest you to take up some regular exercise like brisk walking or jogging as that’s definitely going to help you in improving the blood pressure status. Lack of exercise does play a role in increasing the blood pressure. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1500525 tn?1458533598
Blank
uush uploaded new photos
Aug 16
566249 tn?1294661218
Blank
GardeniaDreams So very tired. Comment
Jul 24
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Congestive Heart Failure Community Resources