Where can I get stem cell therapy for Cardiomyopathy?
I'm interested in possibly getting stem cell therapy for my Cardiomyopthy. I'm not sure where to look. I've heard lots of good things about it. How do I go about finding places to get this. Does the U.K. offer it? I heard some countries use stem cell therapy as treatment for heart conditions as such. Any ideas?
Hello and welcome to the forum.

At the present time, stem cell therapy for cardiomyopathy remains experimental and thus far, despite what you may have heard, has not shown to be of signficant benefit.  However, studies are currently continuing in an effort to figure out how to more successfully deliver the stem cells to the myocardium.  Unfortunately, for now, I would save your money and PLEASE be very careful about advertisements, etc trying to convince you to spend money on unproven therapies.

Best,

Dr. Rich