Congestive Heart Failure Expert Forum
heart

CHF is a condition in which the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs. In some cases, the heart can’t fill with enough blood. In other cases, the heart can’t pump blood to the rest of the body with enough force. Some people have both problems. The term "heart failure" doesn’t mean that your heart has stopped or is about to stop working. Heart failure is a serious condition that requires medical care. This forum is a place to ask questions about CHF. Some examples are: How is CHF diagnosed? What treatment options are available for me?

If you have a question that requires immediate medical attention, or if you think you may have an emergency situation, please call your doctor or 911 IMMEDIATELY!

heart

hi, i wanted to ask some question when u have a heart problems what are some systoms u might have .... some doctors say it might be the heart or thriods.... i feel dizzy, dont want to eat or drink anything cuz i feel so light headed and they tell me that my blood is not flowing its stays in my head and trys to flow back down to my heart ...i feel like throwing up as well as an upset stomach what can it be? doctors did tests on everything came back alright which i dont have anything but only tell me it can be my heart or thriods
Hello and welcome to the forum.

There are many different symptoms that can be suggestive of possible heart disease.  Having said that, the vast majority of symptoms (including nausea, vomiting, etc) are much more likely being caused by something other than heart disease.

You stated that your doctors did many tests and they came back normal.  Unfortunately, the symptoms that you describe to me are very vague (and some dont make sense to me--ie "blood staying in your head") and I will not be able to provide you with a diagnosis.

I suggest you continue to see your physicians until they get to the bottom of things.  If you are unsatisfied with the care you are receiving, there is absolutely nothing wrong with seeking a nother opinion with another doctor.

Wishing you the best,

Dr. Rich