heart
hi, i wanted to ask some question when u have a heart problems what are some systoms u might have .... some doctors say it might be the heart or thriods.... i feel dizzy, dont want to eat or drink anything cuz i feel so light headed and they tell me that my blood is not flowing its stays in my head and trys to flow back down to my heart ...i feel like throwing up as well as an upset stomach what can it be? doctors did tests on everything came back alright which i dont have anything but only tell me it can be my heart or thriods
Hello and welcome to the forum.

There are many different symptoms that can be suggestive of possible heart disease.  Having said that, the vast majority of symptoms (including nausea, vomiting, etc) are much more likely being caused by something other than heart disease.

You stated that your doctors did many tests and they came back normal.  Unfortunately, the symptoms that you describe to me are very vague (and some dont make sense to me--ie "blood staying in your head") and I will not be able to provide you with a diagnosis.

I suggest you continue to see your physicians until they get to the bottom of things.  If you are unsatisfied with the care you are receiving, there is absolutely nothing wrong with seeking a nother opinion with another doctor.

Wishing you the best,

Dr. Rich
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?