Congestive Heart Failure Community
intraventricular conduction delay

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

intraventricular conduction delay

This is my result in my ECG. intraventricular conduction delay. Pleasehelp me to understand what is this. thanks
Intraventricular conduction delay is a delay in conduction between the two ventricles. Normally, the two ventricles contract almost simultaneously. You probably have a bundle branch block of some sort (right bundle branch block, or one of the different varieties of left bundle branch block). Bundle branch block leads to prolongation of the QRS interval and sometimes to alterations in the QRS vector. This needs further evaluation by a cardiologist. EPS (electrophysiological study) needs to be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
uush uploaded new photos
Aug 16
GardeniaDreams So very tired. Comment
Jul 24
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21