Congestive Heart Failure Community
low heart rate?????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

low heart rate?????

I started having chest pains /light headed/dizziness 4 months ago. I went to the er /my heart rate was 150 to 170.I 'm 38 yr male non smoker . through the years when my heart rate was taken ,Its always been above 80. I continue to have chest pains,cough up blood & phlegm,dizziness ,swelling in abdomen,scrotum,I have gained 15 lbs in last 2 months , I monitor my blood pressure & heart rate daily  .My heart rate now is in the low 50's with an average blood pressure of  135 over 85. I HAVE HAD VARIOUS HEART TEST which my heart dr. says are normal but he also says my heart couldn't cause me to cough up blood. I had an egd & bronchoscopy which were also normal. What would cause my heart rate to all of a sudden go this low?????????????? A nuclear stress showed a blockage which a left sided heart cath showed no blockages. pLEASE HELP
Related Discussions
Hi,
How are you? Do you still experience bradycardia or slow heart rate? Bradycardia is caused by something that disrupts the normal electrical impulses controlling the rate of the heart's pumping action. This can be due to any of the following: degeneration of heart tissue related to aging, damage to heart tissues from heart disease or heart attack, high blood pressure, congenital heart defect, infection of heart tissue, underactive thyroid gland, imbalance of electrolytes, and sometimes medications. Talk to your doctor about this for proper evaluation. Take care and regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
17568_tn?1393094935
Blank
Cindy commented on Magnum's status