metolazone
i've just started taking metolazone to improve my breathing, i can hardly walk 1/2 block without having to stop.  it seems that the breathing has gotten a bit better, but i've been hit with bouts of dizziness and fatigue hits me hard.
i was wondering if anyone else out there is taking it and what type of reaction you may be having, good or bad.
thanks
The dizziness is a common symptom.    You responded to the thread about my father's reactions to this drug.   The thing I would watch for is a very large and sudden weight loss that in turn imbalances sodium and potassium.   Make sure your doctor tests your electrolytes at least once a week.

It seems like a pretty nasty drug to me.   Hopefully you will be able to maintain with something more benign.

The adverse effects which you’ve mentioned are known adverse effects of metolazone. I’ll suggest either decreasing the dose or if they trouble you a lot then, may be replacing metolazone by some other drug.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted. Kind regards.