nipple pain
I have congestive heart failure, and in March of this year i received a defibrillator. For the last  3 weeks i have been having pain in my left nipple as well as it staying hard. The pain goes all through my left breast.  Please help..
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am not sure that your nipple pain is related to congestive heart failure (or even your heart for that matter).

I would start with your internal medicine/pcp doctor first for an evaluation.  With the information (or lack thereof) that you provided, it is difficult for me to shed any further light on your situation.

I'm sorry that you are having this pain but hope it can be sorted out by your doctor.  If in the future you develop symptoms or other issues consistent with heart failure, I would be happy to try to help.  But nipple pain is not associated with heart failure.

Best,

Dr. Rich

PS Though mostly seen in men, a medication called spironolactone can sometimes cause breast discomfort.  If this medication was recently started, this would be a consideration.
Thank you for helping me. I am on spiralatone for congestive heart failure. Thanks again.