prognosis
I am the mother of a 33year old mentally handicapped daughter.  For many years her weezing was treated as asmtha.  Last year she was finally correctly diagnosed with congestive heart failure.  Her current EF is 25% up from 15%.  I am concerned about the prognosis and her chances for a full life.
I can understand the pain & difficulty you & your daughter are going through. The overall prognosis is not very good in such a scenario where the EF is around 25%. However, with the use of drugs like digoxin, ace inhibitors, diuretics etc one can try to maintain the EF around the same or rather improve it a bit. A search for the underlying cause of CHF also should be searched for and the treatment directed towards the same. The common causes are cardiomyopathy, valvular heart disease, ischemic heart disease etc. Along with that dietary measures like less salt & fluid intake needs to be maintained. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.