read ECG
could you please help me read my ecg
regarding to my internal medicine doctor i have excess electricity in heart .
Hello and welcome to the forum.

First, I am a cardiologist and I have never heard the phrase "excess electricity" in the heart.  Thus, I am not able to comment on this.

Second, it is very difficult to fully interpret your ECG because one must always put the interpretation in a clinical context.  What I can tell you is that your heart appears to be in a normal rhythm (called sinus rhythm).  There are some other findings on the ECG that are "non-specific" to any one particular condition and it thus would be irresponsible of me and unfair to you if I were to attempt to give you a definitive diagnosis on the basis of the ECG alone.

If you are uncomfortable with your internal medicine doctor's interpretation, I suggest that you make an appointment with a cardiologist.  He/she should not only be able to easily interpret your ECG but is likely to be helpful with anything that may be concerning you regarding your heart.

All the best,

Dr. Rich
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?