Congestive Heart Failure Expert Forum
read ECG

CHF is a condition in which the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs. In some cases, the heart can’t fill with enough blood. In other cases, the heart can’t pump blood to the rest of the body with enough force. Some people have both problems. The term "heart failure" doesn’t mean that your heart has stopped or is about to stop working. Heart failure is a serious condition that requires medical care. This forum is a place to ask questions about CHF. Some examples are: How is CHF diagnosed? What treatment options are available for me?

If you have a question that requires immediate medical attention, or if you think you may have an emergency situation, please call your doctor or 911 IMMEDIATELY!

read ECG

could you please help me read my ecg
regarding to my internal medicine doctor i have excess electricity in heart .
Hello and welcome to the forum.

First, I am a cardiologist and I have never heard the phrase "excess electricity" in the heart.  Thus, I am not able to comment on this.

Second, it is very difficult to fully interpret your ECG because one must always put the interpretation in a clinical context.  What I can tell you is that your heart appears to be in a normal rhythm (called sinus rhythm).  There are some other findings on the ECG that are "non-specific" to any one particular condition and it thus would be irresponsible of me and unfair to you if I were to attempt to give you a definitive diagnosis on the basis of the ECG alone.

If you are uncomfortable with your internal medicine doctor's interpretation, I suggest that you make an appointment with a cardiologist.  He/she should not only be able to easily interpret your ECG but is likely to be helpful with anything that may be concerning you regarding your heart.

All the best,

Dr. Rich