Congestive Heart Failure Community
why angiography is neccesorie?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

why angiography is neccesorie?

I am suffring from bloodpressure from last 3 years & and i am takking amlopin-m tablet daily,but now last few days i have feel heavy bellow chest and above stumac, what is the reason? my doctor advise me to make angiography test is it true or fales.
An angiography will give the doctor a better look into what is going on inside of your heart and arteries.  It is a tool used to diagnose, and give the doctor a picture of what needs to happen for your treatment.

I hope this helps.
     Angiography is a x ray techniques by injecting a dye into the arteries that supply the heart. It is useful to check the blood flow to the heart if any blocks in the arteries supplying the heart and blood pressure in the chambers of the heart. It is  a safe and simple procedure. The dye is usually harmless, except in a very few patient’s who might experience a allergic reaction to it.
Heaviness in the chest and discomfort should be evaluated thoroughly for cardiac causes especially if risk factors like hypertension, diabetes, smoking, obesity etc are present. Other reasons could be life style habits, gastritis, peptic ulcers etc. Hope this helps. Best.
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Feeling very tired
Feb 01 by diianna
diianna commented on rumpled's status
Feb 01
012516
Jan 26 by crb1487