help me pleace
i dont know what to do am 16 years old and am weighting almost 180 pound an i dont whant it to go further know am even throing up to not gain any more weight. I cant seem to find a diet and stik with it and i cant stand looking in the mirror any more i hate how i look and i dont know what to do. i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any,

I understand what you going through right now, is hard I know but not impossible...is all in your mind. You need to discipline your habits, eat healthy and exercise. You don't have to be making no special diets...unless your Doctor say so. You don't have to be killing your self in the gym either, walk a mile if you can to start eat 6 small portions of food. Keep on your packet a hand full of walnuts so you can eat few when ever you get hungry. If you craving junk food, try to keep your mind busy with something like reading or music or writing the craving is only going to be there for 20 minutes. Drink lots of water and DO NOT stress over this, the more you stress about it, the hard is going to be to reach your goal.
You are already beautiful, we all women are...we just need to be strong and set goals for our self. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!