Control de Peso Community
help me pleace

Hace click aqui para ayuda, en espanol, sobre como se hace preguntas y como registrarse.

Bienvenido al foro de Control de peso!
Este foro es un lugar para comunicar con otras personas quien comparten su interés en metodos naturals de perder peso, como dietas sanas y ejercicio diario. Este foro no esta vigilada por medicos profesionales.

help me pleace

i dont know what to do am 16 years old and am weighting almost 180 pound an i dont whant it to go further know am even throing up to not gain any more weight. I cant seem to find a diet and stik with it and i cant stand looking in the mirror any more i hate how i look and i dont know what to do. i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tags: help me
Any,

I understand what you going through right now, is hard I know but not impossible...is all in your mind. You need to discipline your habits, eat healthy and exercise. You don't have to be making no special diets...unless your Doctor say so. You don't have to be killing your self in the gym either, walk a mile if you can to start eat 6 small portions of food. Keep on your packet a hand full of walnuts so you can eat few when ever you get hungry. If you craving junk food, try to keep your mind busy with something like reading or music or writing the craving is only going to be there for 20 minutes. Drink lots of water and DO NOT stress over this, the more you stress about it, the hard is going to be to reach your goal.
You are already beautiful, we all women are...we just need to be strong and set goals for our self. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!