Aa
A
A
Close
Tell me about Core Blood
We are expecting and I keep hearing  this thing about core blood and storage. Tell me a little more about it and if you used it what company did you go with and why? It's like dealing with a car salesman everyone is telling you who is the best, but they can't tell you why. Thanks for your help.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I have 2 children and I have not stored their cord blood. Although with this child my husband and I are planning to because cancer runs in his family. People store cord blood because it is rich in stem cells which can be transformed into just about any kind of human cell. This is great if your child gets sick or has a disease. It's also can be used for relatives or future children. There are pros and cons to doing it and to not doing it. I would do lits of research. As far as who to go with, I myself have not even figured that out and understand your frustration with it. Again research, and good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Cord Blood Community Resources