Aa
A
A
Close
432779 tn?1364498475
anyone done or doing cord blood collection?
I have been thinking about doing this  and was wondering if anyone has any stories or knows of anyone who has used the cord blood? I am a murphys law kind of person and if I dont do something just in case, it tends to come back to bite me.  
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
My daughter did the cord blood collection and I am so glad she did.  She registered with one of the companies and they sent her a kit, that she took with her to the hospital.  The doctor will collect the blood from the umbilical cord and then they ship it to the company for storage.  My daughter received a confirmation from that company once they received the sample, so we knew they had it in their possession.

There are upfront charges and then an annual fee to keep the sample in storage.  It seems like an expensive thing to do, but it is sure worth it if something were to go wrong with your child and this process could save their lives......
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
605914 tn?1243625944
I looked into it and was very interested, but then I found out how much it was. I would love to do something like that, but it cost to much for my family. But I say if you have the money and want to do it, go for it!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cord Blood Community Resources