Cord Blood Community
cord blood and psoriasis

Cord Blood is the blood that remains in a baby’s umbilical cord after it has been cut and is considered particularly important as it is a rich source of stem cells. Banking cord blood can be used for medical procedures late in life. Discuss topics including cord blood banking and donating.

cord blood and psoriasis

I was wondering if there has been any research with cord blood helping to cure psoriasis. I want to save my babies cord blood for my husband that has psoriasis. Can any one help due in April.
I always thought it was to help with cancer's or something if it just happened to come to that.  I do not know anything about your DH condition.  You may want to try a search site and see if that brings up anything.  Sorry I could not be more help.  Good Luck
I just read your query and wanted to know if you could get any information on this? I have a person very close to me suffering from psoriasis and wanted to know if cord blood could help her.
Did you learn anything? I'm about to have my first child, and my husband has psoriasis, and am worried about him passing it on to our daughter.