Hospital Stay For Coronary Stint

I just completed several coronary tests and it appears I am going to have a coronary stint very soon. How long is the average stay in the hospital for this procedure?  My doc has said a "few days", but from what I have read on the Internet so far, it looks more like 4 or 5 days.  My last stay in the hospital over 20 years ago, and  was not pleasant...I don't think any hospital stay ever is.  You have to go home to rest as you never get 8 hours of undisturbed sleep while in a hospital.  In short, I have some nerve damage (L5/S1) as a result of a motorcycle accident.  As a result of that accident, I have a neurogenic bladder, and have not stayed in a hospital in over 20 years.  Is my bladder problem going to add to the problem during my hospital stay for the stint procedure?  How much moving around will I be allowed?  I will need to change.  In the day, I wear the pull up kind for protection, and at night I use the brief/diaper kind for max protection.  What should I expect?  Thanks in advance.
John, I've had a number of coronary stents implanted.  When that was the only procedure that was done, it was just an overnight stay.  The actual procedure lasts about an hour, give or take, and after the procedure you must stay still for about eight hours to allow a clot to form in the artery where the angioplasty procedure is started (groin, usually).  It's not usually a painful or overly stressful procedure.  Bring a good book, the hard part is staying still for eight hours (it is for me).  I also have some urinary issues from a prostate procedure.  I'd request a uninary catheter, it will make things much easier for you with very minor discomfort --- I think you will find your hospital stay much more pleasant now, except for the eight hour sleep hope.  In a cardiac section, about one hour's undisturbed rest is the best you will get!  Good luck, I'm sure it will go very well.

Thanks for the info.
john, not to  worry.  it should be just an overnight stay.  i have had multiple stents, multiple times and even when they reopened a totally closed artery with 5 stents, i went home the next day.  good luck.