Normal Stress test but High Blood pressure
I had a stress test done and Doctor said it looked good but my blood pressure was a little high.  Said no treatment necessary yet.  My diastolic pressure did go up.  Not sure how high, maybe in the 90s.  My resting blood pressure was 118/80. I am concerned because I work out regularly and at times with vigorous workouts/competitive sports.  I am a 37 year old male, not over weight and in good overall shape.  The reason for my stress test was because i have short palpitations once in a while. Is there a concern for me?
It is common for blood pressure to be a little higher during a stress test because of the anxiety. Most people will be constantly wondering if the Doctor has spotted anything bad, or IF anything bad will show up. If you take someone who knows their heart is fine and someone who is unsure, then I'm sure the first would have normal pressure and the second would be higher.
My cardiologist told me that they expect your blood pressure to go up with stress or strenous exercise. The systolic pressure going up to near 200 is acceptable. I was surprised to hear this, but it makes sense.