Nuclear Stress - EKG normal but image shows ischemia
I recently had a nuclear stress test where the ekg was normal, but, the image showed some ischemia.  My doctor does not think a cath is necessary, but, if I have some blockage, would it not be better to address it now, before it starts showing up on an ekg?
It would be better to know, however your doctor interprets your images and makes a decision. He most likely feels the test is a false positive and will most likely repeat it in a year. Just make sure you know the symptoms of heart disease and if any develop see your doctor.

I would trust what they say.

Jon
There is no guarantee that your blockages will worsen in a given period of time. Some people grow blockages quickly, which you will tell by angina, and some take years.
I agree with the other posters.  Keep in mind the ekg can't diagnose heart artery blockage, it is more an indicator of your heart beat.
I'd recommend you get a written procedure report of your stress test, it should show to what degree your arteries have blockages.  Generally, no action is taken with trivial blockages, usually drugs are prescribed for moderate ischemia, and when the blockages are over 70% intervention is often recommended.  
Keep us informed.