Aa
A
A
Close
Treatment for. Ostial 60 percent Lesion in LAD
I am a 48 year old male having diabetes since last 3 years,(Glysate Hb is 7.10 ) recently I underwent a cardiac check and the ECG shows incomplete RBBB. I under went an Angiography 3 days ago,the report says Ostial 60 percent lesion in LAD. I am now taking Inj Clexane .6 ml once a day for the past 3 days,and will continue for 2 more days,Tab.Strovas 40mg,Tab.Clopilet-A.
Please advice the further prognosis, the line of treatment and do's and dont's.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
159619 tn?1318997813
Normally these are managed with meds until they are 70% blocked at which time it may be possible to place a stent depending on the exact location.Although no one here can say, you probably have a good chance of getting through this with little difficulty or risk.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
976897 tn?1379171202
In the past, stenting the ostial of a vessel has not proven very successful, but with new techniques, this seems to be improving. However, with new devices released into the world of Angioplasty, it takes time for approvals to be raised, and for purchases to be made. If you make huge lifestyle changes, there's a good chance that you may never see that 60% lesion increase. Such lifestyle changes would include regular exercise, healthy diet, avoiding stress, keeping blood pressure normal, avoiding lots of processed sugars. Any changes you make need to be done quickly because the effects are far from instant.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you Sir for your valued opinion.
Could you please also suggest if the treatment I am taking is up to the mark.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Mani8716 commented on photo