Burning in the Breast Area
I just underwent my 4th Breast Augmentation in a course of 7 years. A year ago my left breast deflated and I had it replaced. 10 months after that surgery it deflated again. Each time I had a burning sensation. It is now 2 weeks after my 4th surgery and the burning sensation is back again in the left breast! Is this normal? Should I be concerned?
There is not enough info to answer this.  Was the fourth surgery for another deflation or another reason?  Was then capsule surgically expanded after this surgery, or was the implant merely replaced without a capsulotomy?  If the scar tissue capsule was incised, then burning sensation at this early stage may be just post-op pain, which is not uncommon.