Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
Has anyone had long term problems with breast implants?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Has anyone had long term problems with breast implants?

I'm thinking about getting Breast implants, but worried on any long term effects.  Can anyone share their experience?

I'm also thinking about using http://xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx  Anyone know of him?

242582_tn?1193616720
You request for information is interesting.  You will always find individual patients with chronic problems following breast augmentation - like capsule contracture, ruptured and deflated implants, and chronic pain.  These patients represent a small percentage of patients undergoing this procedure, but they are often very vocal.  On the other hand, you will also find the vast majority of patients undergoing this surgery with no problems, who remain quite delighted with the results of their procedure many years after surgery. (I literally just saw a returning patient for a discussion about Botox and lower lid lift who is now over four years post augmentation.  She and her husband couldn't be more happy with her augmentation procedure.)
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank