Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
How to get my perfect fingertip back
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

How to get my perfect fingertip back

Hello Doc.

My mother told me that when I was a child I used my fingers to tough a very hot thing and got my fingertips burnt, the finger next to the thumb and my middle finger. I can not express myself freely using my left hand or walk. The tip burnt look rough, hard and something like little dots, instead of the clear circular lines. What can I do to get that beautiful circling tip back. I am always having problem during finger printing because it keep rejecting my finger print which embarrasses. When you look at the back of my fingers they are beautiful but when I open my left palm this two burnt tips shows up. I am very am embarrassed of it, It is almost like I am the only one in this world with ten finger but not ten enough. I need myself confident and freedom to do things with my ten fingers like any other person. Help me.
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979