I Need Advise
I am a 16 year old living in the UK, recenting visiting a hospital for a ultrasound scan on my breasts because i had discovered three lumps two in one and one in the other. the doctor later told me that they are fibroadenoma, and i was told there is treatment to remove them but the doctor was reluctant to do so bacause of my young age. I have had time to think things over and would prefer to have them removed to help my self confidence. The only thing i am worried about it the scars the surgery will leave, i am wondering if there is a average size of scars left?
The size and location of any scars froma breast biopsy will depend on the size and location of the fibroadenoma to be removed.  A local general surgeon will be able to examine you and provide you with this information.