Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
I was born with clubfeet and hide my legs

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

I'm 25 and live in sunny Az, but because of all my scars and lack of formation on my ankles I always wear jeans. I'd love to be able to wear skirts without thinking about my legs, but can't afford plastic surgery. Are there any good pro bono surgeons in the southwest? Would I even be a good candidate? ~Tiffany
Cosmetic surgery for the lower extremities for scarring and ankle reshaping often does not produce results that might meet your expectations.  Finding a plastic surgeon to perform these procedure at no charge would be nearly impossible.