Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
"Its KILLING me..."

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

"Its KILLING me..."

I am a 29 year old woman who has been a victim of society's pressure of being the "perfect" woman. I have had large amounts of silicone injected into my butt and hip area. I now know its slowly killing me physically and emotionally. I am extremely disfigured now to the extent people laugh and say VERY rude things even when I go places with my 6 yr old daughter.So we barley leave the house I am in severe pain, and have trouble breathing,very disfigured, hard lumps all over, its eating away at my organs and joints.Some nights I cant even sleep. It has taken control of my life and is starting to take over hers too. Shes only 6 and you know how kids can be.If only I knew then what i know now. I cant find pants ANYWHERE. I need help!!!! I was SOOO pretty and jus wanted more. I pray that an angel will read this and help me before its too late.I dont have tons of money to pay for all of this I have destroyed.But if ANYONE knows a surgeon that does pro bono work, you will be saving 2 lives in one!! I hate that she has to suffer such an isolated life due to my greed. I have photos of before and after. And anyone thinking of it, you will TRYELY be preforming a MIRACLE!!!! Thank you for your time and ANY advice will be greatly apprecaited!!!!!! smoothazzchick at yah00 is my 3mail. thanks again!!
Your problem is a real tragedy that occurs when "snake oil medicine men" come in contact with vulnerable, gullible patients seeking miracle solutions to cosmetic problems.  Too often these illegal treatments or poorly qualified providers lead to disasters that I have seen over my many years in practice.  Treatment of your problem is difficult, but exists.