Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
Lump after Breast Reduction

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Lump after Breast Reduction
I had a breast reduction in Oct 2011, and had an excellent recovery with the exception of a small scar opening on the left side everything healed quickly without any dramas.
A week ago I found a lump about the size of the end of my pinky finger, just above my right nipple. At first I thought it may be due to my approaching period, however period has been and gone and the lump is still there. Today it is alittle tender, but not painful.
We have just moved to a new town and I have to try and find a new doctor, but I am wondering if I should be urgent about it??
Love some advise.