Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
525564 tn?1215562983
Lumps after SmartLipo
I had the SmartLipo procedure a little less than 2 weeks ago.  I feel great, and am not feeling any more soreness. However, aside from some normal bruising that I have, I also feel some lumps on the areas that I had done.  I'm probably just being paranoid...but would still like to make sure that this is normal.  Also, I was advised to massage the areas that I had done.  Is that really helpful?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
242582 tn?1193616720
Lumps are always present after any form of liposuction in the early months.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
I too have recently had smart lipo.  This is my second time.  I also had lumps both times.  I found that they completely dissapear over time.  I cant remember how long it took but I had the proceedure for the first time a year ago and I have no lumps now in the ares I had done then.  As for the massaging I suppose it helps break the lumps down and helps circulation in the areas worked on.  I have to say I hated massaging these areas and still do but I try to do it because of the benefits.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now