My liposuction didn't work
I had liposuction on my waist and a what my doctor called a "modified tummy tuck." The doctor (very well known and board certified in cosmetic surgery)  removed skin but did not tighten the muscles. I am three months past surgery and my waist still measures a full 30 inches across. There is no change at all. I am slightly swollen over the incision line but my waist is not swollen. I weigh 115 lbs and had the procedure to reduce my waist since it was not in proportion to my body. I eat right and exercise and look great except for the thick waist. Even though the doctor did the "modified" tummy tuck, my upper abs still protrude out. This cost me $9,000. Is there any hope for the waist measurement to still go down?
Thank you.
Your waist may go down, if there is still swelling present. Many physicians will tighten the rectus fascia irregardless of the procedure being a full or modified abdominoplasty.  You should discuss this with your sugeon.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.