Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
Pain on right side after tummy tuck
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain on right side after tummy tuck

I had a tummy tuck in January.  I have been having periodic pain on my right side.  I thought it was my ovary but only found a small cyst with ultrasound.  The pain is tender to the touch and when I use my stomach muscles. My question is...is it common to have pelvic pain after a tummy tuck?  The area still feels a little numb.  Could it be just the numbness is wearing off?  I don't feel it has anything to do with the tummy tuck because everything seems to be going just fine.  I can see the pain association with my ovulation and periods.  However, the pain when I use my stomach muscles does not make since if it was a ovary....does it?  I am 36.