Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
Pock mark removal

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Pock mark removal
I have a pock mark that was  made  by my GP  when he attempted to remove a small hemangioma on the tip of my nose with cauterization . It left a pockmark that I was told would fill in .  Well guess what.  It never did.  Its been several years and I wanted to know is there anything that can be done to fix it??  I have tried  a filler restylane but it did not work.

I already have a small nose so it really sticks out.  I really hate it.
Often surgical revision will eliminate the crater.  See a local plastic surgeon to determine if this approach will work for you.