Poland syndrome pro bono
  Hi, I am a 31 year old male and have been struggling with a deformity. I am unsure what the exact term for it is, but based on my research the closest seems to be partial polands syndrome.   I am completely missing my left pectoral muscle, and I need to have a procedure done for my own emotional well being.   I avoid people, I fail in relationships and I just generally want to be able to enjoy my life, but my world revolves around my deformity.   I cannot afford any type of procedure, and have contacted local surgeons regarding the potential for a pro bono procedure or even offered to advertise for them as payment.   I would be willing to be televised even though I would be humiliated just to eventually have some sense of normalcy.   I understand that there are all kinda of various costs involved with a 'cosmetic' procedure, and am wondering if there are any charitable organizations out there that specialize in this type of assistance.   Any information would be greatly appreciated.
As I have previously stated on this site, your case may interest a university teaching hospital with a plastic surgery training program.  There may even be help obtaining funding for such a procedure.  Contact such a nearby facility.