Sacrum-butt implants?
Hi, I've seen an orthopedic surgeon, and apparently my sacrum is curved much more than normal. It is of normal size, it is just curved. Plus, I am pretty petite. Therefore, my sacrum noticeably sticks out right above my buttcrack. It is so embarrassing, not to mention incredibly uncomfortable and sometimes painful. It bruises easily and I am scared of what would happen if I was to fall on it...I have posted a picture on my profile. Please take a second to take a look. The orthopedic surgeon said he would not remove my sacrum, nor would he shave it down due to possible complications. I have tried lifting my butt and rounding it out with exercise and weight lifting, but so far I have barely noticed any difference. I am wondering, would I benefit from butt implants, a butt lift, or some kind of fat grafting?? Please take a look at my picture and let me know..I don't want to waste a ton of money on a consultation if it is completely hopeless...Thanks!
There may be some softening of the appearance of the area with fat grafting.  I would consult with a local plastic surgeon who has experience with fat grafting techniques.
what about implants? or a lift?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.