Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
Scar tissue

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Scar tissue

Hi, about three years ago I suffered an injury while ice skating. I lost my balance when I fell I eventually my teeth bit through my upper lip. Basically scar tissue was formed to do the process of healing. the scar tissue is very small  but my lips look uneven and my lip is larger than the rest.  eventually it is very noticeble making me self conscious when I talk. Scar revision is one of primary option,I have already research the plasic sergeons in my area. Could you estimate the cost for the surgery
It is not possible to price this procedure.  Areas of the country vary in price, surgeons vary in price, and the complexity of the revision will also determine price.  The best way to establish pricing is to see several plastic surgeons in consultation and you will then have exact quotes.