Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
Seeking help w/plastic sugery due to medical condition

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

I am looking for a plastic surgeon, located in Atlanta, Ga, that would offer to do pro bono surgery. I am a single mom, with a condition called sacordosis. Due to my condition the medical doctors that I trusted in PA put me on a high dose of steroids, knowing that I was allergic to the steroids, which gave me "cushing"sydrome. I ended up double my weight from 135 lb to 215 lbs within 5 months. It has been 3 years, since I weight 215 lbs, I have work hard losing the weight but I was left with ALOT of saggy skin. I was a model up to 2004, when I gain all that weight. Now, my modeling career is over due, to the stretch marks and saggy skin. I am currently an Esthetician, but due to my saggy skin. My self esteem is very low. I am disable, I depress because my career came to an end because of doctors that I trusted. I am only 35 yrs old; I dress cover up because of the stretch marks and saggy skin. I cannot even get finance because my ex-husband ruin my credit, due to the divorce (abusive marriage) and stealing my identity. I do have pictures to show what I use to look like, and what I look like today. I have worked very hard to maintain my weight and take care of my skin, my self esteem is just low because of my career was taking away from me. I am seeking, removing skin from my inter thigh, lower stomach, my arms, and breast agumentation.