Skin damage under chin and on neck post facelift
I had  face lift 6 weeks ago.  A day or 2 after arriving home from the  surgery, I noticed pustules on the skin of my nech and under the chin also.  I have used 2 tubes of bactroban and have taken oral anitbiotics. The pustules are gone, but the skin is still very red with very little  improvement in appearance after all of these weeks. Is this a normal reaction after   facelift surgery?
Unless it is bruising, the redness is a little unusual at this time.  The pustules lead me to believe that you had some form of early infection after the procedure.  IT sounds like this is now under control and the discoloration will resolve over the next month or so.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.