Skinny ankles
My calves are nicely shaped but I have very skinny ankles..they are so unattractive to me that I have not worn shorts or skirts that come to or above my knees since i was 11yrs old.. the best term to describe them is "chicken legs". My question is is there any sort of plastic surgery that can be performed to add tissue, fat or whatever to build them up?
This is a somewhat unusual request.  It may be possible to fill the area with fat transfer grafting, but I have no experience with this procedure in that location.  
I have the same issue....really wish there was something available to fix it but I have scanned the internet for over 5 years and nothing. I guess we will continue to wear long skirts and slacks!
There is a procedure that adds fat from your own body to you ankles, by doing a sort of liposuction  in any part of your body and place in your ankles.
This is called "enxerto de tornozelo" in Brazil.

Good luck in your search!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.