Urethral repositioning and scar cleanup
I was born with severe epispadias without bladder extrophy. I have had several surgeries on the phallis to restructure the form and urethra. However these surgeries were done when I was between the ages of 3 months to 3 years of age. i have had a total of 9 surgeries to reshape and attempt to resect the urethra to the proper location. However all have been unsuccesful. I am 29 years of age now and wanting this type of surgery for my own psychological health as this has been a factor in interpersonal relationships and has left me damaged in others. Due to scarring from such a young age, the growth effects that happen during puberty did not help too much due to the restrictive nature of scars.

I was wondering if there any safe or viable lengthening surgeries or if it was possible to resect the urethra at this late in life.
You need to consult with a plastic surgeon or a urologist who specializes in hypo and epispadias repairs.  I suspect that additional surgery may help, but you would need to be seen in consultation to determine exactly what can be achieved.
A related discussion, postoperative complications was started.