Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
What should I do?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

What should I do?

Two days ago I fell and hit a tile floor very hard. I hit my head and now have a large laceration from my hairline halfway down my forehead. I am really scared that I am going to have a really bad scar on my forehead and don't know what to do about it. Everyone keeps telling me that it won't be that bad, however the expression I get when they first see me says otherwise. What can I do to my fresh wound to keep it from being to terrible. I still have stitches and should get them taken out in three days.