Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
arm veins
Hi, I am a 30 year old male. Just recently, maybe the past month I have noticed the veins in my arms have gotten huge. 2 main veins that run down my entire arms on the front of my forearms, not the back.. This was never a problem in the past but now it seem to be constant. I have vericose veins in legs but do not think that these are vericose veins, just large veins. Anyway, because of the vericose veins in my legs I absolutely hate looking at veins. Now all of a sudden I have to stare at these very large veins in my forearms all day while standing. My question is; what can be done about this? Is their anything natural I can do to reduce the prominent veins in my arms? What about laser surgery or injection? Is it common practice on the arms?

Thanks
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
242582 tn?1193616720
It is very unusual to treat arm veins.  They are useful for IV's and blood draws and if they were to be destroyed, I think you will ultimately come to regret their loss.  Potentially they could be eliminated with injection therapy.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A