Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
breast loss after childbirth

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

breast loss after childbirth

Before giving birth I was almost a D cup after Iam an A cup. Is there any natural way to stimulate brest growth or hormonal treatment. I would like to fill the sagging with my own tissue. Is there a way to maybe grow your own and replace it or can I get donated tissue from my sister implanted.
There are several ways to enlarge the breast without need for implants.  One is a suction device, called the Brava.  It has been demonstrated to produce a permanent, but limited enlargement of the breast when used overnight for many weeks.  A second method is the use of herbal estrogens.  These unregulated drugs may have variable and limited effects on the breast.  It is also not known if the estrogens have any relationship to the stimulation of the developement of breast cancer.