Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
cold skin

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

cold skin

i got breast implants in april of 07..im a very tiny person, ...i don't have alot of fat, im very lean..is it normal for my breasts to be cold all the time..the rest of my skin feels warm, just not over my breasts?? could this have anything to do with the implants or my circulation??
I find this an unusual observation.  The circulation of the body heats the implant to body temperature (an observation I found whenever I am re-entering the implant pocket for replacement or removal.