face skin problem
Hello doctor,

my name is gaurang and i from india. my age is 24 and doing job in private company.my problem is that i have acne skins and pimples and pores on my face skins.because of it i look very ugly and not feel comfortable in public.so please give suggestion that should i go for a cosmetic surgery?is cosmetic surgery is safe..? i heard about a dermaroller technique for acne skins and other skin problems..so should i go for a dermaroller technique?please help me..i m very worried and i need a treatment before i marry.

Thanx in advance
Acute acne should be treated by a local dermatologist, who an also advise you about acne scar treatment or refer you to a plastic surgeon, if appropriate.  It is not possible to recommend a specific treatment without a direct examination.