Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
face skin problem

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

face skin problem
Hello doctor,

my name is gaurang and i from india. my age is 24 and doing job in private company.my problem is that i have acne skins and pimples and pores on my face skins.because of it i look very ugly and not feel comfortable in public.so please give suggestion that should i go for a cosmetic surgery?is cosmetic surgery is safe..? i heard about a dermaroller technique for acne skins and other skin problems..so should i go for a dermaroller technique?please help me..i m very worried and i need a treatment before i marry.

Thanx in advance
Acute acne should be treated by a local dermatologist, who an also advise you about acne scar treatment or refer you to a plastic surgeon, if appropriate.  It is not possible to recommend a specific treatment without a direct examination.