Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
is there alternatives to a breast lift?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is there alternatives to a breast lift?

I lost a lot of weight before getting an augmentation (I went from 170 to 140 5'8") I thought I was doing something good for my self by getting implants and filling out the excess skin.  My doctor suggested implants and a lift.  I was against the lift, because of the scar up the breast.  Well he ended up putting in extremely large implants against what I asked for.  He was suggesting a 450 cc with the lift, but he ended up giving me 600 cc with out the lift.  I am way to big and now I have bottomed out.  I asked him to fix the problem.  He suggest implant removal with smaller ones and again a lift, or clipping the skin at the bottom to fix the bottom out problem, but then I'm still stuck with these huge things. Is there any way to put in smaller implants in and just remove the extra skin and draw in the areloa for a bit of a lift instead of smaller implants and a lift?