Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
is there any way?

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

is there any way?
i am a mother of two i am 23yrs old and my children are 5 and 6months, since i was 17 (the first time i got pregnant) i have been completely full of stretch marks, i feel there is no use in losing weight because of the fact that i have such horrid marks all over my body, so my question is, is there any way in the world to get free cosmetic surgery? we live off of one income that does not make us able to make more payments than we already do, and there is no way on earth that i can get a loan for it.    will you please help me? i could be a ginuea pig, or in your advertisment.... i would except any terms that you might have in order to get some surgery done.... Please help me.
~Biannicia~