is there any way?
i am a mother of two i am 23yrs old and my children are 5 and 6months, since i was 17 (the first time i got pregnant) i have been completely full of stretch marks, i feel there is no use in losing weight because of the fact that i have such horrid marks all over my body, so my question is, is there any way in the world to get free cosmetic surgery? we live off of one income that does not make us able to make more payments than we already do, and there is no way on earth that i can get a loan for it.    will you please help me? i could be a ginuea pig, or in your advertisment.... i would except any terms that you might have in order to get some surgery done.... Please help me.
~Biannicia~
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.