Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
lip vein
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lip vein

Dr. Doctor,

I recently had laser surgery on my lower lip. I had a vein that was pulsating and the MFS decided to laser the vein.
It has disappeared, however, I have a small bump inside my lip. I would like to know if these things go away on their own, or should I be massaging the area to break down what I assume is scar tissue. The procedure took place about three months ago. I've made an appointment with a plastic surgeon to get his advice also. Please let me know your thoughts on this. I would very much appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Adele
Tags: lips, scar