Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
pro bono reconstructive surgery

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

pro bono reconstructive surgery
I have a very close friend that was attacked by a Pit Bull and she sustained an injury to her face that left her with a hole in her bottom lip and lower cheek. I was wondering if someone could help me with the search for someone to help fix her face pro bono. I have heard in the past that there are doctors that do these kinds of things, but I don't know where to start. She does not have insurance, and has no way to pay for corrective surgery. Please help....